Richard A. Saba, P.E.
Richard is a licensed professional engineer with over 9 years of design and construction experience with mechanical, commissioning, process and plumbing systems. He has been the project manager and lead designer for all types of projects designing HVAC, process and plumbing systems.
We design our systems with simplicity as a primary goal. This approach enhances ease of access and ensures that components can be quickly replaced or repaired if necessary. Our system design incorporates all aspects of mechanical systems, including the system’s visual and auditory impact on the structure.
Professional Engineering Licenses
Colorado – #46574
District of Columbia – #PE908436
Maryland – #47885
Texas – #116260
Utah – #8622865-2202
Wyoming – #14010
University of Colorado at Denver
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Bella Vita Senior Living – Aurora, Colorado
- Alexan LoHi – Denver, Colorado
- Hotel 2450 – Denver, Colorado
- 2333 Arapahoe Dormitory – Boulder, Colorado
- 910 28th Street Apartments – Boulder, Colorado
- 855 Broadway Apartments – Boulder, Colorado
- Pinewood Village II – Breckenridge, Colorado
- 1145 and 1153 Ogden Apartments – Denver, Colorado